Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Directors of the Mexican Chamber of Commerce Limited are pleased to announce the Annual General Meeting which will take place at the Consulate General of Mexico in Hong Kong on June 6th at 6:30pm.
The Agenda for the Meeting is as follows:
1. To receive and adopt the Report of the Executive Committee by the current President
Mr. Jose Carlos Bezanilla;
2. To receive and adopt the Financial Statements of the Chamber for the year ended 31
3. Presentation of Candidates for President;
4. Presentation of Work Plan from candidates;
5. Election or reelection for President 2016/17; and
Please note that in accordance to the Articles of Association only members of the Chamber
may attend and vote, however we are inviting the Mexican business community in Hong Kong
to attend and vote. If you are a member and have any objection to this please let us know in
writing before the Meeting.
Only Members may appoint a representative to attend by filling the proxy form enclosed. The
designated representative will need to show the proxy to be admitted to the Meeting.
We look forward to seeing you at the Meeting.
Director and Secretary General
Mexican Chamber of Commerce
Dated May 26th 2016
Annual General Meeting – Mexican Chamber of Commerce
Place: Consulate General of Mexico at 25/F Lee Garden Two, 28 Yun Ping Rd, Causeway
Date/time: June 6th at 6:30pm
For questions, comments, or more information please email email@example.com