Made in Asia 2020
Time & Location
About The Event
THE SOURCING SYMPOSIUM
MADE IN ASIA GOES VIRTUAL FOR THE FIRST TIME!
The French Chamber in Hong Kong’s annual sourcing symposium Made in Asia celebrates its
10th edition by addressing a key issue for the industry: resilience in supply chains.
On 25 November 2020, the French Chamber in Hong Kong presents the 10th-anniversary edition of its signature
Made in Asia sourcing symposium in a new virtual format.
The resilience of global supply chains has come into sharp focus during the COVID-19 pandemic. Under the guidance
of the Chamber’s Sourcing Committee, a robust program of sourcing experts, brands and retailers,
manufacturers and digitalization leaders will take a deep dive into today’s unique challenges by exploring the different
ways to protect value chains and reshape global supply chains.
Our experts will examine what the increasing focus on sustainability and deglobalization means for stakeholders in their
drive to innovate and advance their business resilience, cost optimization, and risk mitigation to prepare for future crises.
Join us to be part of what is today Hong Kong’s premier annual event for sourcing professionals.
FIRST SPEAKERS ANNOUNCED
• Jean-Pascal Tricoire (Chairman & CEO, Schneider Electric)
• Isabelle Méjean (Laureate of the Best Young Economist of France 2020)
• Christophe Roussel (Executive Vice President of Global Sourcing, Gap Inc.)
• Anne-Laure Descours (Chief Sourcing Ocer, Puma Group)
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
• Connect from anywhere you wish
• Learn from 20+ expert speakers from leading companies and organizations
• Virtual networking opportunities throughout the day